Thursday, July 18, 2013

Back from Neverland...and Beyond


I'm back from the journey of a lifetime, and am still finding fairy dust in my hair. I began directing our community/children's theater production of Peter Pan in February, and it was a delightfully epic adventure, as you can see.

Before that and for awhile into the rehearsal process, I was writing a novel under a pseudonym. That humorous middle-grade book will be hitting a bookstore near you in February of next year, which is all I can say about it for now. :) I've put away my director's chair (I don't really have one, but play along with me) and have planted myself firmly at my writing desk, where I'm halfway through a new short story. Ah, it feels so nice to be back! Neverland is a nice spot to visit now and again, but there's no place like home.




No comments:

Post a Comment